• 0
John Peel's Record Box - it's time to pick it up...
There is precious little on the new releases front in January, a strangely early repackaged reissue of Fennesz's masterpiece 'Endless Summer' aside, I've decided to return to the Peel box.
Having temporarily lost my enthusiasm for this project sometime last March - I think it was the Freshmen single that did it! - I'm going to pick it up where I left off, which was just after GL Crockett, so the next one along is Geater Davis. If you want to check out what I've written so far the links to the previous posts are here.

Intro
John Peel's Record Box, 1-4 Al Casey to Andy Capp
John Peel's Record Box, 5-9. Anemic Boyfriends to Big Stick
John Peel's Record Box, 10-13 Bill Oddie to Cat Power
John Peel's Record Box 14-19, a Charlie Feathers special!
John Peel's Record Box 20-23, Cheeze to Cleveland Crochet
John Peel's Record Box 24-28, cracks start to appear!
John Peel's Record Box 29-33, an Eddie and Ernie special
John Peel's Record Box: Electro Hippies
John Peel's Record Box: Elmore James to the Freshmen
John Peel's Record Box: a G L Crockett special

No comments:

Post a Comment