LISTEN: new tunes from Toy, John Cale, Woods

  • 0
I know it's the summer and things are quiet, but it doesn't stop the new music arriving. I've been deliberately taking it easy with blog posts during July and August, but over the last couple of days I've heard a few things I want to share. First of all, the forthcoming 12" single from the much talked about Toy. I never want to believe the hype but this is great, and the last minute or so is stunning.

Toy 'Dead and Gone'



Next is the legendary John Cale, a damn fine producer in his own right, who has teamed with Danger Mouse for his new album, the ludicrously titled 'Shifty Adventures in Nooky Wood'. Once you have gotten past that name, the material actually seems pretty promising.

John Cale 'I Wanna Talk 2 U'


Finally for now, some tasty psychedelia courtesy of Woods, a a track from their forthcoming album 'Cali in A Cup. Enjoy.

Woods 'Size Meets the Sound'

No comments:

Post a Comment