WATCH: footage from Ty Segall's London show

  • 0
I've been so behind with content for Slow Thrills lately, but I've been keeping busy with other reviews. If you're curious you can check out the reviews on other sites page, where you can find recent reviews of gigs by Atlas Sound and Tindersticks amongst others.

Anyway, last week I was at a superbly energetic show by the Ty Segall Band. I was there to enjoy myself and hadn't done much research on the band or what they played, although their set of heavy yet psychedelic garage rock was pretty mighty. It was in the Dome in Tufnell Park and it got very hot and sweaty in there.

Someone filmed some remarkable close footage of the show, which is now on youtube, I have embedded one song below.



Ty Segall and his band are back in London on November 7th, when they play XOYO.

No comments:

Post a Comment