Watch: Django Django, 'Default'

  • 0
In my great blog plan, Thursday is new music day. So far this has involved searching the recently played list of my last.fm friends to discover Idiot Glee, and trawling through the shortlist for Ireland's Choice Music Prize to chance upon the impressive but new to me Patrick Kelleher and His Cold Dead Hands.

Today is a little different, because although Django Django are new to some people, they have been around a couple of years and have released some decent singles. Their last show in Hoxton Bar & Kitchen was a sell out and I raved about it here. If there's any justice, by the end of 2012 they will be very well known.

I need no excuse to write about Django Django, and I'm including them today because they have released a stunning video for new single Default, which is easily the best promo video I've seen this year so far. It must have been a headache to edit, as it includes over 4000 stop-motion images which have been painted over. You can view it below or at www.nowness.com

Django Django: Default on Nowness.com.




No comments:

Post a Comment