• 0
Six months off
Well yes, six months off, nearly seven if you count the lack of activity in April. Most of the time I've spent taking in stuff like this rather than stuff like this!
I would like to have a major site overhaul before the New Year but it is hard to find the time at the moment. The main reason that I am posting again is to make anyone who is still with us aware that I am unlikely to renew the domain name in mid-November. As most things will be hosted on blogspot, myspace and last.fm which are all free, I just cannot justify the cost of the domain anymore.
So what's been goin on the last few months? Well, fatherhood obviously which is great! A lot of proper work too, and precious little gig going, the best of which (by a long way!) was Boredoms in Dublin at the end of May.
As far as releases are concerned the most played new albums this year have been Casiotone For the Painfully Alone's 'Etiquette' and Midlake's 'Trials of Van Occupanther', although my iTunes went funny last month and I've been rebuilding it ever since, consequently listening to lots of old stuff, most of it in alpahbetical thanks to the computer file management!
So yeah, there will be a change of plan regarding hosting in November, and hopefully a post a day throughout the month to try and raise the profile again. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment