Mid-September album stream overload

  • 0
I've tried my best in 2012 to keep on top of new releases, attempting to hear them as soon as they come out or a week before, thanks to some of the major music websites and streaming technology.

It seems like September is the busiest month of all, and next week in particular sees a ton of new releases. Dozens of these are streaming at various sites and I've rounded up some of the immediately impressive ones below. Try and cram as many as you can before Monday - although I bet a lot of them will appear on Spotify then.

Grizzly Bear, Shields (via NPR)

Woods, Bend Beyond (via Spin)
I've had a stream of this for a while and I reviewed it for the 405.

How To Dress Well Total Loss (via The Complex)

The Sea and Cake, Runner (via Drowned In Sound)

Thee Oh Sees, Putrifiers II (via Stereogum)

Dinosaur Jr., I Bet on Sky (via NPR)

Sic Alps, Sic Alps (via Spin)

and last but not least, one that I can actually host here....

Oneohtrix Point Never/ Rene Hell Music For Reliquary House / In 1980 I was A Blue Square

No comments:

Post a Comment