WATCH: Trembling Bells featuring Bonnie Prince Billy

  • 0
Trembling Bells have just released their new album 'The Marble Downs' in collaboration with Bonnie 'Prince' Billy. They've also put together a video for the opening track 'I Made a Date (With An Open Vein)' which is directed by Shana Moulton and the band. It features footage of the band wearing animal masks in remote countryside, jigsaws, Will Oldham's face on a rotating cube and a Morris dancing troupe, the Belles of London City, but hey, I'm not going to spoil it for you.

Trembling Bells Featuring Bonnie 'Prince' Billy - I Made A Date (With An Open Vein) from Honest Jon's on Vimeo.


Good, isn't it? All of which makes me want to see them on their UK tour in April/ May, but a lot of the dates are sold out and I've been playing the guest list gamble in terms of getting in, so fingers crossed.
Meanwhile, I'm really looking forward to hearing the album in full.

No comments:

Post a Comment