I'm off to ATP tomorrow...

  • 0
I knew there would come a time when circumstances would challenge my post-a-day effort, and that's been certainly true this week. The total sum of writing since Sunday has been two reviews to deadline for another site, and one album review for here. I have been ill and it has been a struggle to write decent sentences.
I'm off to Minehead (left) for the long awaited Jeff Mangum's ATP festival tomorrow and I'm really looking forward to it. I have a very packed weekend itinerary.

In the meantime on the blog I have a new guest mix from Public Service Broadcasting ready to go for tomorrow and over the weekend I will be attempting to post audioboos from ATP. Don't get giddy, it'll probably just be me talking. I'm not 100% sure that will work just yet, but that's the plan. I have a lovely long interview with Geoff Farina scheduled for early next week and a detailed report from ATP as well.
This week was all filler, so thanks for sticking with it. The fun starts again tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment