• 0
Slow Thrills weekly Spotify playlist 002

Slow Thrills list 002

The second week of this, and it's a good one! It's compiled by myself (Jonathan) as I haven't got quite got on top of the contributions just yet. I think I will do a longer list on the last Friday of every month as a bit of a round-up. Again, I've just featured music that's been relevant to my week, hope you enjoy. The playlist includes new singles from Real Estate and Dad Rocks!, a track from the new albums from Guided By Voices and Darren Hayman, plus Eleanor Friedberger - a live review of her went up this week - and Patrick Kelleher and His Cold Dead Hands - who were my new music post this week. There's also Gonjasufi remixed by Oneohtrix Point Never and a track by Blanck Mass, who have bagged one of the support slots to Explosions in the Sky later this month and have just been added to Jeff Mangum's ATP

Listen to Slow Thrills list 002

Last week's edition is here

No comments:

Post a Comment