• 0
Working class teens flee a masked coal-miner armed with a pickax...(*) or is it a groop?
Hot on the heals of the return of the Pixies, comes a more concrete news item on the recently rumoured My Bloody Valentine box sets. Lots of rumours have been flying around the MBV newsgroup sites since Kevin Sheilds got back into the swing of things with the Lost In Translation soundtrack, but this seems slightly more official. Two box sets and a DVD (although the first set is pre-"Isn't Anything" and doesn't interest me greatly) I was only (ha- only!) expecting a remastered 'Glider' EP so this news is not only hugely exciting, but also a bit hard to believe!
By the way, I really must get to see Lost in Translation soon, especially as I've been listening to the soundtrack since before Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment