Embedded: the best tracks from the Radioaktiv shows

  • 0
I did fifteen shows for the internet station Radioaktiv between January and May this year, during which I played a couple of hundred new releases. As the station has ceased broadcasting I thought I would put together a mix of my favourite 25 of these - as it's nearly June you could also look at it as a best of the year so far from Slow Thrills's perspective. Listen via the embed below.
Contains tracks by Amazing Snakeheads, St Vincent, Liars, Wild Beasts, Tobacco, the Notwist, Lorelle Meets the Obsolete, Thee Oh Sees, EMA, Sisyphus, Pink Mountaintops, the Skull Defekts, Girl Band, Chain and the Gang, Perfect Pussy, Bo Ningen, Avey Tare's Slasher Flicks, Wye Oak, Marissa Nadler, The Delines, Wussy, Sun Kil Moon, Broken Twin, Angel Olsen, Silver Mt Zion.

The best tracks from Slowthrills Radioaktiv shows by Slowthrills on Mixcloud

No comments:

Post a Comment