Embedded: Record Store Day special for Radioaktiv

  • 0
Every week I put together a show for the internet station Radioaktiv (Wednesdays at 9pm BST if you're keen) and my main interest is highlighting decent new releases. This week because of Record Store Day there are very few of these, and larger record labels in particular have gone re-issue crazy. I don't think my feelings about Record Store Day have changed much in the three years since I wrote this post
but this year it has meant that I have rediscovered lots of older music. So I decided to put together a show which highlighted some of the ones I was interested in, whilst adding some songs that celebrated the whole culture around record shops. The show is embedded below, enjoy!


Slow Thrills Record Store Day special 2014 for Radioaktiv by Slowthrills on Mixcloud

No comments:

Post a Comment