reviews: links to François and the Atlas Mountains, Gentle Friendly, Way Through, Peepholes

  • 0
Unfortunately I have no time for an totally original blog post today, although I have had a couple of reviews published elsewhere, so I'm linking through to those instead.


First of all, hot on the heels of my interview with them last week, my review of the François and the Atlas Mountains album 'E Volo Love' is up on the 405. Have a read HERE.
Secondly, my review of the Upset the Rhythm tour from last week at Cafe Oto, featuring Gentle Friendly, Way Through and Peepholes is published on the (relatively new) London Ears blog, HERE.

I may as well flesh this post out with some audio-visual samples of their work....



François and the Atlas Mountains

Gentle Friendly

Way Through

Peepholes


No comments:

Post a Comment