• 0
First ATP December curator announced - Jeff Mangum of Neutral Milk Hotel!
Funnily enough he was one of the names I predicted for last year's ATP, but now he has been chosen as the curator of the first of this December's ATP festivals

I reckon tickets for this are going to go fast, they are on sale from Friday, 18th February. Full details here. The initial line-up seems incredibly strong to me

JEFF MANGUM (from Neutral Milk Hotel)
SUPERCHUNK
THE OLIVIA TREMOR CONTROL
YOUNG MARBLE GIANTS
THE MAGIC BAND
THE RAINCOATS performing The Raincoats (debut LP)
A HAWK AND A HACKSAW
TINARIWEN
THE APPLES IN STEREO

Some of my favourite bands here, and out of that list I've only seen the Apples in Stereo live before. Although there is a second weekend being announced in a fortnight's time I'm thinking this is essential.

No comments:

Post a Comment