• 0
ATP Last Splash!
So the final 15 to choose from are...
Why?
Of Montreal
Hella
Jeffrey lewis
Oxes
Part Chimp
Blood Brothers
Wrens
Envy
Future of The Left
Minus The Bear
Tunng
Casiotone For The Painfully Alone
Scout Niblett
Final Fantasy.

My instinct says Oxes but as I've seen them twice before I may not vote for them. I've already seen Jeffrey Lewis, Part Chimp and Tunng and I'm not fussed about any of them to be honest. I wouldn't mind seeing Minus the Bear and Of Montreal but both their touring schedules look busy on the ATP dates. I've never heard Why?, Hella, Wrens, Envy or Future of the Left. That leaves me to decide between Blood Brothers, Casiotone, Scout Niblett and Final Fantasy and as I loved the last Casiotone album and managed to miss both their Irish dates I think I'll vote for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment