• 2
53 days left in 2006...
it's really time to be thinking about highlights of the year. Have I heard 50 albums this year? Probably. I will try and post a reviews/ summaries every few days until the end of the year. Meanwhile, Uncut have weighed in with the first magazine top 50 of the year, not a great list by any means but some interesting stuff. I have 18 of them so I'm more in touch with Uncut than I thought I would be connsidering I never buy it. The list has been formatted over at Rate Your Music (Uncut top 50 2006)

2 comments:

  1. Hey,
    wicked website. I wanted to ask you this by email, but I couldnt find one... can i link to your site?
    http://indier-than-thou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes you can link me - most people contact me thru myspace or last.fm but my email is slowthrillsj-boards [at] yahoo [dot] co [dot]uk. I will link back to you when I rebuild the links page!

    nice website yrself!

    cheers
    j

    ReplyDelete